Please read the job description and then send a short covering letter to state why you think you would be a good fit for our team.
Powerspark Ignition are the leading supplier of modern ignition systems for classic cars.
We are looking for a Sales and Customer Service expert to join our existing sales team in Bromsgrove. Full training will be provided, although experience in classic cars and/or customer service/sales is preferred.
Your day to day jobs will be speaking with customers over the phone and by email to help them find the right part for their classic car, from a humble Austin to an Aston Martin. Our customers find us online, see us in classic car media and meet us at shows.
Your role will be to ensure that classic car parts sales enquiries are handled quickly, accurately and professionally; whilst using your knowledge to offer our customers everything they need to improve their classic car experience.
The position is ideal for someone with an interest in / passion for classic cars, especially British classics.
An ideal candidate will have:
- An organised approach to sales and customer service, with the ability to follow up leads in a methodical manner
- An interest in the technical side of classic cars – part of the work here at Powerspark is assembling distributors and HT leads for customers (all training is provided and technical know-how is not essential, but desirable)
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office programs
We work Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5.30 pm. You’ll be leaving at 5 pm, unless it is your turn to work until 5.30 pm.
We are open Saturdays 10 am – 3 pm and staff are expected abide by a rota system. This should mean you will work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
We also attend a number of classic car shows through the year, which staff are required to work to assist customers face to face. These shows are enjoyable, and are a chance to earn some extra pocket money, whilst getting out and about and away from the office. Food and petrol are always paid for.
We try to operate a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere, and would like to hear from anyone who has the desired skills and experience.
Staff discount is available on our products.
We are a small but busy company, with industry leading products and the ability to offer excellent rewards for hard work and commitment.
If you think you’d like to work for a classic car specialist, and think you can be a valuable addition to our team, do get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, or can commute to Bromsgrove?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Secondary education?
- How many years of Microsoft Excel / Computer Based Sales Platforms experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales and / or Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Classic Cars / Cars as a hobby experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driver’s Licence?